Sunday, November 21, 2004

Jimmy Chamberlin Complex


He was the drummer of The Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan.
Now after the breakup of Zwan, he is creating solo album called "Life Begins Again".
It is announced that release day of the album is January 25th, 2005! Very soon!
I love Jimmy; the man who reborn after the tragic moment in 1995(?).
Go Jimmy Go!

"Ok, so what is The Complex? Well the Complex is my new band. I'll tell you how it happened. About a year ago, a dear friend of mine (and yours) asked me what I thought about doing a solo record. I said, well I think it's a great idea but I'm not so sure anyone else does. He said, “I think you'd be surprised". Well it turns out He was right and after a couple of phone calls the next thing I knew I was on a jet to NY to meet with my friend Merck (who also happens to be the president of Sanctuary Records Group). After about ten minutes of me telling him I had no Idea what I was going to do but I knew it was going to be cool, He agreed to give me a record deal. Now I was screwed! The next thing I remember is walking down Lexington Ave. wondering what the hell had just happened. Did you just agree to do a solo record? Ah, well, yes, I think you did........ That day started a new chapter in my life that has been nothing short of miraculous!"

Go to Jimmy Chamberlin Complex Website!

No comments: