Friday, August 13, 2004

Movies: Solaris (2002) ***1/2 out of 4

I love this kind of movie. What I love the most about this movie is the music. And there aren't too much screaming involved. I love this kind of "background movie", which I use it to create an atmosphere for creativity. This movie is about not only the music. Cinematography is good. Maybe not like Kubrick, but pretty good. Story is also good; good love story. Acting is unbelievable I know this movie is not for everyone, but I love it so much. Kind of I was waiting for this kind of movie to apear.

Steven Soderbergh did another good job. Maybe people recall "Traffic" and "Erin Brockovich" as his movie right now, but in 20 years, people will remember "Solaris" as his work, because this movie is so different from other films. He has done something very special, very unique, and that is why I love this film.

Actors note;Natascha McElhone was eye catching. I was very attracted to her in this film.
And maybe the most remarkable acting in this film is from Jeremy Davies. Watch him out!

This film is ***1/2 out of 4

*IMDb
*Trailers
*Other's Reviews

No comments: