Saturday, August 21, 2004

Music: TSUTAYA DISCOVERY

I rent
*NICK DRAKE - BRYTER LAYTER
*HOWLIN' WOLF - MOANIN' IN THE MOONLIGHT
*TAJ MAHAL - MUSIC FUH YA'
*JEFF BUCKLEY - LIVE A L'OLYMPIA

Nick Drake is very good. He died very young. He has only 3 albums, and "Bryter Layter" is the second album for him. This is the first one I listened. Very excited to listen other 2 albums.

Jeff Buckley died very young too. He has special ability to sing. Amazing. "LIVE A L'OLYMPIA" is live album. He didn't release too many albums, so these live albums are only way to discover who he was.

Howlin' Wolf has his way to howl. In different songs, he howl in similar way, but I love it. I'm getting very into BLUES recently, because of its simplicity. Maybe I am very simple man in some way, I really connect to BLUES, I guess.

TAJ MAHAL; I haven't listened much, so I have nothing to say.

No comments: